Health and Social Care Information Centre
NHS Data Model and Dictionary Service
|Subject:||Message Documentation Patch|
|Reason for Change:||Patch|
|Publication Date:||8 January 2014|
This patch updates the NHS Data Model and Dictionary as follows:
- Creates a new "Message Documentation" package within the "Messages" package
- Moves the following "exisiting" packages to the new "Message Documentation" package:
- Message Documentation (from the "Clinical Data Sets" package and renames it to "Data Set Message Versions")
- Data Set Submission Requirements (from the "Clinical Data Sets" package)
- XML Schema Constraints (from the "Messages" package)
- This change has been made:
- to match the layout of the published dictionary and
- removes the need to create extra "Message Documnetaion" packages for data sets other than Clinical Data Sets, for example, Supporting Data Sets.
To view a demonstration on "How to Read an NHS Data Model and Dictionary Change Request", visit the NHS Data Model and Dictionary help pages at: http://www.datadictionary.nhs.uk/Flash_Files/changerequest.htm.
Note: if the web page does not open, please copy the link and paste into the web browser.
Summary of changes:
|Date:||8 January 2014|
|Sponsor:||Richard Kavanagh, Head of Data Standards - Interoperability Specifications, Health and Social Care Information Centre|
Note: New text is shown with a blue background. Deleted text is crossed out. Retired text is shown in grey. Within the Diagrams deleted classes and relationships are red, changed items are blue and new items are green.
Click here for a printer friendly view of this page.
For enquiries about this Change Request, please email email@example.com