General Dental Council
The General Dental Council is supported by a number of committees and boards.
The General Dental Council aims to:
- protect PATIENTS
- promote confidence in dentists and Dental Care Professionals
- be at the forefront of healthcare regulation.
- register qualified professionals
- set standards of dental practice and conduct
- assure the quality of dental education
- ensure professionals keep up-to-date
- help PATIENTS with complaints about a dentist or a Dental Care Professional
- strengthen PATIENT protection
This supporting information is also known by these names: