Mental Health Service
A Mental Health Service is a SERVICE.
A Mental Health Service is a SERVICE that provides assessment, treatment and support for PATIENTS (irrespective of funding arrangements).
This is for:
- A mental health condition and/or
- A need for support with their mental wellbeing and/or
- A Learning Disability and/or
- Autism or any other neurodevelopmental condition.
This could be provided by ORGANISATIONS including:
- NHS Mental Health Trusts
- NHS Learning Disabilities Trusts
- NHS Acute Trusts
- NHS Care Trusts
- Independent Sector Healthcare Providers offering a service model that includes NHS funded and non-NHS funded PATIENTS
- Any qualified providers offering Mental Health Services.
SERVICES may be provided in various LOCATIONS and settings.
This supporting information is also known by these names:
|plural||Mental Health Services|