Teacher and Researcher in Psychology

A Teacher and Researcher in Psychology is a PERSON.

A Teacher and Researcher in Psychology is recognised by the British Psychological Society.

Professionals can also be a Teacher and Researcher in Psychology, although usually the two go hand in hand. Teaching staff may have qualified in one of the applied psychological professions or be specialists in a research area. They will be involved in teaching and conducting research in an academic institute and may also combine this work with their role as a practitioner.


This supporting information is also known by these names:
pluralTeachers and Researchers in Psychology