Commissioning Data Sets (CDS) Introduction
The Commissioning Data Sets (CDS) are maintained and developed by NHS England, in accordance with the needs of the NHS and the Department of Health and Social Care.
Commissioning Data Sets form the basis of data on ACTIVITY carried out by ORGANISATIONS reported centrally for monitoring and payment purposes. They support the current Healthcare Resource Group (HRG) version for calculation of payment to trusts and monitoring of other initiatives.
Requests for changes to the Commissioning Data Sets should be submitted via email to email@example.com, stating "Commissioning Data Sets" in the subject line.
For further information on Commissioning Data Sets, see:
- Commissioning Data Set Business Rules
- Referral To Treatment Clock Stop Administrative Event
- Security Issues and Patient Confidentiality
- CDS XML Schema:
- Commissioning Data Set XML Schema Overview
- Commissioning Data Set XML Schema Design
- Commissioning Data Set XML Schema Version Numbering
- Commissioning Data Set XML Schema Documentation
- XML Schema TRUD Download