NHS England (Region)
NHS England (Regions) are responsible for:
- Providing clinical and professional leadership at sub-national level
- Co-ordinating planning, operational management and emergency preparedness where a sub-national focus is required
- Delivering improvements in the performance of health SERVICES across the NHS England (Region)
- Undertaking direct commissioning functions and processes within the single operating model
- Supporting the identity and development of Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships and Integrated Care Systems.